India Post Recruitment 2019 for 1735 Gramin Dav Sevak (GDS) Posts: India Post has published the recruitment notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak. A total of 1735 vacancies are available in Delhi Postal Circle, Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle and Jharkhand Postal Circle.
Eligible candidates can apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2019 through official through www.appost.in/gdsonline from 06 June to 05 July 2019.
Candidate seeking to apply for India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Vacancy, should be 10th class passed with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education.
Important Dates India Post GDS Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date of Online Application – 06 June 2019
- Last Date of Application – 05 July 2019
Vacancy Details of India Post GDS Recruitment 2019
Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) – 1735
- Jharkhand Circle – 804 Posts
- Delhi Circle – 174 Posts
- HP Circle – 757 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for India Post Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Age Limit for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts: 18 to 40 Years
Selection Procedure for India Post Recruitment 2019
- Selection will be done on the basis of automatic generated merit list
Application Fee for Gramin Dak Sevak:
- OC/OBC/EWS Male – Rs. 100/-
- Female/SC/ST.PwD candidates – No Fee
Pay Scale for India Post Recruitment 2019
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA):
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||₹ 12,000||₹ 14,500|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||₹ 10,000||₹ 12,000|
How to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website from 06 June to 05 July 2019.
Detailed Notification PDF Link: