Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021: Indian Army has invited applications for Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133) on February 25, 2021, at the official website @ joinindianarmy.nic.in. Only male unmarried candidates are eligible to apply for the 40 Vacancies of TGC 133 course commencing in July 2021 at the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun (IMA) for permanent commission in the Indian Army. Interested candidates can apply for Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 26 March 2021.
Indian Army TGC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Indian Army
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
Post Name: Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133)
Total Vacancy: 40
Indian Army TGC 133 Salaries
|Lieutenant||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Rs. 1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Brigadier Level||Rs. 1,39,600-2,17,600|
|Major General||Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Rs.1,82,200-2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG||Rs. 1,62,400,-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Rs. 2,25,000/-(fixed)|
Application Fee – Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021
- Not Specified
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Discipline wise Vacancy Details
|Civil/ Building Construction Technology||11|
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||04|
|Computer Sc & Engg /Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc||09|
|Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics||03|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||02|
|Information Technology (IT)||03|
|Electronics & Communication||01|
Age Limit : Indian Army Recruitment 2021
- General : 20 to 27 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 20 to 30 Years
- SC/ST : 20 to 32 Years
Indian Army Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- B.E./ B.Tech. or candidates studying in the final year of the same and produce the degree certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA or its equivalent from a recognized university or Board or Institution.
- Only Male Candidates who are from the Engineering Background are eligible to apply OR
(i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 intending to settle down in India.
- Training Duration: 49 Weeks
Selection Procedure – Indian Army Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Through the Shortlisting (on the basis of academic excellence), Centre Allotment,
- Interview (stage 1)
- Medical Exam (stage 2)
- Joining Letter
Important Dates : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Jobs 2021 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 25 February 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 26 March 2021
How to Apply – Indian Army TGC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this Indian Army TGC Notification 2021 is Online.Read the Indian Army TGC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Indian Army TGC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.