Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 for 5476 Gramin Dav Sevak (GDS) Posts: India Post has published the recruitment notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). A total of 5476 vacancies are available in Chhttishgarh, Telangana & Andhra Pradesh Circle.We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Indian Postal Circle
Application Mode: Online
Experience : Experience Not Required
Important Dates : Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- Registration & Fee Payment
Start date: 15.10.2019
End Date: 14.11.2019
- Sumbission of online application
Start date: 22.10.2019
End Date: 21.11.2019
Vacancy Details of India Post Jobs 2019
Posts Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Total Vacancy : 5476
Application Fee : Indian Postal Circle Vacancy 2019
- Gen /OBC : Rs. 100 /-
- SC/ ST/PH/All Female : Nil
- A candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 06 Jun 2019.
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
Qualification of India Post Jobs 2019 :
- 10th Standard Pass from a recognized school of State/Central government.
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language : The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
Selection Procedure India Post Recruitment 2019:
- Selection will be done on the basis of automatic generated merit list
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA):
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||₹ 12,000||₹ 14,500|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||₹ 10,000||₹ 12,000|
Job Location :
- Chhattishgarh- 1799 Post
- Telangana- 970 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh- 2707 Posts
Who Can Apply : Candidates from same state.
How To Apply for India Post Recruitment 2019:
- The only online application will be accepted from the candidate. A candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 15 Oct 2019 to 14 Oct 2019