Indian Space Research Organisation has advertised a latest employment notification noticeable as ISRO Recruitment 2018 with thorough details. The organisation invites Onlineemployment form from eligible and competent job seekers to fill up 20 vacant posts of Medical Officer, Sub Officer, Fireman, Primary Teacher positions. Aspirant with the required & essential eligibility criteria are most welcomed to grab this career option by applying Indian Space Research Organisation Online Application Form earlier to the closure date (8th June 2018).Job finders those who are keen and qualified they may apply after getting the details through the below section of this page of www.recruitmenthub.in
Name of Govt organisation: Indian Space Research Organisation
Offered Posts Name :
- Medical Officer,
- Sub Officer,
- Primary Teacher
Total Number of Vacant Seats: 20
Detailed Information of vacant Positions:
1. Medical Officer SD/SC – 03
2. Sub Officer – 01
3. Driver Cum Operator ‘A’ – 03
4. Fireman ‘A’ – 01
5. Primary Teacher – 06
6. Trained Graduate Teacher – 06
Educational Qualification: The desirous and keen individuals must be 10th with Heavy Vehicle Driving License / Bachelor Degree / M.B.B.S + M.D/MS/DNB / Diploma in Dermatology/ B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, CTET Pass from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- The contestants applying for the posts should be existing between 18 to 35 Years (Post 1,2,6), 18 to 30 Years (Post 3,5), 18 to 25 Years (Post 4) As on 08-06-2018.
- The reserved categories shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
Salary And Payscale: After getting the selection for the vacant Posts, a pay band of
- Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- (Medical Officer SC),
- Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- (Medical Officer SD) (Post 1),
- Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- (Post 2,5), Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- (Post 3),
- Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- (Post 4),
- Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- (Post 6) shall be offered to the candidates.
Selection Process / Criteria:
- Applicants shall get shortlisted on the basis of Endurance Test/Interview.
- Shortlisted contestants shall be called for Written Test, Merit List, Skill Test.
- ON being shortlisted a merit list will be made of all those contestants who are qualified in Endurance Test/Interview and Written Test, Merit List, Skill Test.
Procedure to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2018 – 2019:
- Contenders willing to apply for ISRO vacancy should visit to the official website that is http://www.shar.gov.in.
- Start to fill the online application form as per the instructed guidelines and upload the scanned copies of required documents within given time period by using the browse button.
- Click on the “Submit” button and take the print out of application form and send it to following address :
Address to Send Application:
Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR,
SRIHARIKOTA-524124, SPSR Nellore Dist,
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Starting Date of Online Submission of Application Form Is : 19-05-2018.
Last Date For Applying Online Is : 08-06-2018.
End Date To Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 18-06-2018.
Official Website : Click Here
Recruitment Hub Wishes You All the Best….. ?
Bookmark our website RecruitmenHub.in for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Recruitment Hub