IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Indian Oil) has invited applications for 469 Pipelines Division Apprentice Posts. Interested candidates can apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 25 Oct 2021.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 469 Apprentice Vacancies
|Organisation||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Indian Oil)|
|Post Name||469 Pipelines Division Apprentice Posts|
|Qualification||12th Pass / Diploma / Bachelor Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
|Age Limit||Maxm 24 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||5th – 25th Oct 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Indian Oil)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Western Region Pipelines|
|Eastern Region Pipelines|
|South Eastern Region Pipelines|
|Northern Region Pipelines|
|Southern Region Pipelines|
Total Vacancy: 469
Salary: Check Notification
Age Limit : Indian Oil Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 24 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 27 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 29 Years
Indian Oil Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Technician Apprentice Mechanical – 3 years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering /Automobile Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice Electrical – 3 years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice Telecommunication & Instrumentation – 3 years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering/ Electronics Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute.
- Trade Apprentice (Assistant Human Resource) – Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant) – Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices) – Minimum 12th pass (but below graduate)
- Domestic Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders) – Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
Selection Procedure – Indian Oil Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee – IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Not Specified
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 05 Oct 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 25 Oct 2021
How to Apply – IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this IOCL Apprentice Notification 2021 is Online. Read the IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : IOCL Apprentice Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.