IOCL Recruitment 2018 for 114 Apprentice Posts : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Barauni has come up with the notification for the recruitment of 114 Technician & Trade Apprentice posts. The mode of application is online/Offline. The candidates please go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process including pay scale, details of posts, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, important dates and so on. Candidates should visit the official website and download the advertisement notification to get more details.
Recruiting Body : Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Post Name : Technician & Trade Apprentice posts
Discipline wise Details :
- Chemical-07 Posts
- Mechanical-07 Posts
- Electrical-07 Posts
- Instrumentation-09 Posts
- Attendant Operator
- (Chemical Plant)-74 Posts
- Fitter-07 Posts
- Boiler-03 Posts
Application Mode : Online
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16 Oct 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 09 Nov 2018
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Nil
- SC/ST : Nil
Age Limit : 18 – 24 Years
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test
Pay Scale :
- Rs.12726/- Per Month for Technician Apprentice
- Rs.10453/- Per Month for Trade Apprentice
- Trade Apprentice : B.Sc. degree in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter) : Matric with 2-year ITI (Fitter) course.
- Technician Apprentice : Diploma in relevant disciplines.
Job Loacation : Bihar
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website of IOCL from 16 Oct 2018 to 09 Nov 2018 .and may also send a hard copy of duly filled application form along with supporting documents to the Dy. General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, P.O. Barauni Refinery, Dist. Begusarai – 851 114 (Bihar) on or before 17 Nov 2018. Applicants should download the advertisement notification for more details.
Important Link :