IOCL Recruitment 2018 for 441 Apprentices Posts : Apply Online for 441 Apprentices Posts in Indian Oil (Marketing Division) – Eastern Region on Apprenticeship. Online Applications are invited by Indian Oil Corporation Limited from 12 Oct 2018 to 01 Nov 2018 and Written Test to be held on 18 Nov 2018 for 441 vacancies.
Recruiting Body : Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Post Name :
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics)
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist)
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant)
Application Mode : Online
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12 Oct 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 01 Nov 2018
- Technician Apprentice : Diploma in relevant field.
- Trade Apprentice : ITI in relevant field.
- Trade Apprentice : Any Graduate
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Nil
- SC/ST : Nil
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test
Age Limit : 18 – 24 Years
Job Loacation : Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim, Tripura & West Bengal.
How To Apply :
- Log in to official Website.
- Find this vacancy on the website or check it in its Carrer’s Page.
- Click on Register & Create Usename & Password & Save It.
- Now Log in with the same Username & Password & submit your details.
- Upload Photogaph & signature scanned copy & Pay Application Fees if exists.
- Keep a Hard Copy of submitted Applcation Form for future use.
- Now keep eyes on this website for Admit Card & Exam Date Updates.
- Thats It.Done
Important Link :