IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has invited applications for 493 Data Entry Operator, Accountant, Trade Apprentices Vacancies available in Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana. Interested candidates can apply for IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 12 December 2020.
IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL Southern Region)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Data Entry Operator, Accountant & Trade Apprentices
- Trade Apprentice : (Fitter/Electrician/Electronics/ Instrument / Machinist)
Total Vacancy: 493
Application Fee – IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2020
- No Application Fee
Salary: As Per Rules.
IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Data Entry Operator Apprentice: 12th Pass
- Accountant Apprentice: Any Graduate
- Trade Apprentice: ITI in relevant trade.
Selection Procedure – IOCL Apprentice Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Document Verification.
Job Location : Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana
Important Dates : IOCL Jobs 2020 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 27 Nov 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 12 Dec 2020
- IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Exam Date – 03 January 2021
How to Apply – IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Mode of Application for this IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Notification 2020 is Online.Read the IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.