IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Trade and Technician Apprentices Job Vacancies. The PSU organization invites online application from eligible candidates having ITI, Engg Diploma, Engg Graduat qualifications. These 413 Trade and Technician Apprentices Posts are in IOCL Southern Region, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana.
The job applications for IOCL Southern Region Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 07 Aug 2019. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: India Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates – IOCL Southern Region Jobs 2019
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 17 July 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 07 Aug 2019
Posts Name: Trade & Technician Apprentice Posts
Total Vacancy : 413
Pay-Scale – IOCL Jobs 2019
- Trade & Technician Apprentice will be paid a consolidated Stipend of 90% of Minimum Wages of Semi-Skilled Worker + Rs 2500 towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses. Trade Apprentice Account~nts will be paid a consolidated Stipend of 70% of minimum wages of Clerical Worker+ Rs.2500 towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses. Consolidated stipend is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to a particular location.
Application Fee : Nil
Age Limit: As Per Govt Norms
Qualification – IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2019
- For Trade Apprentices , Candidates with ITI in Fitter,Electrician,Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist can apply.
- For Technician Apprentice , Candidates with Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics can apply.
- For Accountant ,Accountant Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized instincts/University
Selection Procedure – IOCL Recruitment 2019
- Selection will be based on Written Exam.
Job Location : Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana
How To Apply – IOCL Southern Region Vacancy 2019
- Eligible candidates may apply online at IOCL Southern Region’s website (direct link is given below) from 17 Jul 2019 to 07 Aug 2019.
Important Links – IOCL Vacancy 2019