ISI Recruitment 2021 : Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) has invited applications for 02 Project Linked Person Posts. Interested candidates can apply for ISI Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 15 June 2021.
ISI Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 02 Project Linked Person Vacancies
|Organisation||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)|
|Post Name||02 Project Linked Person Posts|
|Qualification||M.E./ M.Tech. / M.Sc.|
|Salary||Rs. 28000 – 35000 PM|
|Age Limit||18 – 35 Years|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Apply Date||15 June 2021|
ISI Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Project Linked Person
Total Vacancy: 02
Salary: Rs. 28000 – 35000 PM
Application Fee – ISI Recruitment 2021
- No Fee
Age Limit : ISI Project Linked Person Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 38 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 40 Years
ISI Project Linked Person Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- M.E./ M.Tech. in Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or related discipline with a good academic record, M.Sc. in Computer Science/ Statistics/ Mathematics or equivalent, final year final semester students can also apply.
- Strong knowledge of Python programming.
Selection Procedure – ISI Project Linked Person Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Job Location : Kolkata, West Bengal
Important Dates : ISI Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 31 May 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 June 2021
How to Apply – ISI Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this ISI Notification 2021 is Online. Read the ISI Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : ISI Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Notification.
- Read the required credentials,
- Submit the document at given email [email protected]