ITBP Recruitment 2019 for 121 Constable (General Duty) Posts: Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has issued an official notification for the recruitment of 121 vacancies for the Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial posts of Constable (General Duty) in Group ‘C’.ITBP Recruitment 2019 is for temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force against Sports Quota.
Eligible candidates can apply online through prescribed format before the last date. Interested candidates should visit the official website and download the official notification and read the recruitment details including details of posts, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee etc.
Organization: Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancy : 121
Posts Name: Constable (General Duty) in Group ‘C’ under Sports Quota.
Discipline Wise Vacancy Details: There are 121 vacancies in the following Sports/Games disciplines.
Pay-Scale: Rs. 21,700/- per month
Age Limit: 18 – 23 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Selection will be based on Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST) and Detailed Medical Examination.
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Rs.100
- SC/ST/Female : Nil
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 22 April 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 June 2019
How To Apply For ITBP Recruitment 2019
- The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.