JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Jammu and Kashmir J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has invited applications for 927 JE, Draftsman, Junior Steno and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 24 March 2021.
JKSSB Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Jammu and Kashmir J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB)
Application Mode: Online
|Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs||41|
|Hospitality & Protocol Department||2|
Salary: Rs. 19900 – 94300 PM
Age Limit : JKSSB Recruitment 2021
- OM – 40 years
- PH/PWD – 42 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 48 years
- Govt Servant/Contract – 40 years
- All other categories – 43 years
JKSSB Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Jal Shakti – Junior Engineer (Civil) – 03 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Government recognized Institute/Indian University, Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section(A&B) India.
- Draftsman (Civil) – 02 years Draftsman Training Course Certificate /Diploma from any Government recognized Institute.
- Junior Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer – Graduation from any recognized University having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand & typewriting respectively; Six months certificate course in computer applications from a recognized institute.
- Junior Assistant – Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute; Six months certificate course in Computer Application from recognized Institute.
- Mechanic/Electrician/Driller/Junior Stenographer – Matriculation or equivalent with ITI Certificate in Mechanical/Electrician/ Trade.
- Steno-Typist – Graduation from any recognized University. having a minimum speed of 60 and 45 words per minute in shorthand and typewriting respectively.
- Driver – Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2 having valid HGV/PSV driving License.
- Cashier – Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute; 06 months certificate course in Computer application from a recognized institute.
- Cleaner – Matric pass and Cleaner chit holder.
- Senior Horticulture Technician – B.Sc. Horticulture OR B.Sc. Agriculture with Horticulture as a major subject.
- Canning Instructor – Degree/Diploma in Food Processing or Fruit Preservation from any recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Culture Assistant – Matric or above with sufficient experience in any one of the following musical instrument Violin, Sitar, Harmonium, Tabla, Sarangi, Rabab, Drum, Flute. Preference will be given to those who are proficient vocalists.
|Post-wise Vacancy Details|
| Jal Shakti Dept
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||65||Diploma (Civil Engg)|
|Draftsman (Civil)||122||Draftsman Training Course Certificate/ Diploma|
|Junior Stenographer||01||Any Degree with Shorthand & Typewriting knowledge|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||04|
|Junior Assistant||265||Any Degree with Typewriting knowledge|
|Mechanic||02||Matriculation with ITI (Mechanical Trade)|
|Electrician||04||Matriculation with ITI Electrician Trade)|
|Driller||02||Diploma (Mech Engg)|
|Junior Stenographer||08||Any Degree with Shorthand & Typewriting knowledge|
|Driver||20||Matric/ 10+2 having valid HGV/ PSV driving License|
|Junior Assistant||28||Any Degree with Typewriting knowledge|
|Cleaner||03||Matric and Cleaner chit holder|
|Senior Horticulture Technician||28||B.Sc (Horticulture/ Agriculture)|
|Canning Instructor||03||Degree/ Diploma (Food Processing/ Fruit Preservation)|
|Foreman||01||B.Sc (Agriculture Engineering)|
|Laboratory Technician||02||B.Sc with 02 years experience|
|Welder||01||Matric, ITI (Automobile, Mechanical/ Electrical/ Welding Trade)|
|Assistant Seamerman||01||Matric with 06 months Training in Fruit Preservation|
|Horticulture Technician Grade-IV||211||10+2 with Basic Horticulture Training|
|Assistant Mechanic||08||Matric, ITI (Automobile, Mechanical/ Electrical/ Welding Trade)|
|Librarian||01||Degree (Library Science)|
|Instructor Canning||01||Degree/ Diploma (Food Processing/ Fruit Preservation)|
|Cameraman||01||Matric with Experience|
|Tractor Driver||02||Matric/ 10+2 having valid HGV/ PSV driving License|
|Katie||01||Matric having a certificate of calligraphy in Urdu|
|Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs Dept
|Junior Scale Stenographer||15||Any Degree with Shorthand & Typewriting knowledge|
|Jr Assistant||26||Any Degree with Typewriting knowledge|
|Hospitality & Protocol Department|
|Table Boy||01||Matric with a short course of 2-6 weeks|
|Tailor||01||Matric with ITI (Tailoring)|
|Steno Typist||02||Any Degree with Shorthand & Typewriting knowledge|
|Electrician||01||10+2 with Diploma (Electrician Trade) from ITI.|
|Driver||12||Matriculation with hill driving license|
|Photo Librarian||01||Any Degree with Library Science Certificate|
|Public Address System Operator (PASO)||02||10+2 with Diploma/ Degree (Electronics)|
|Junior Assistant||21||Any Degree with Typewriting knowledge|
|Screenman||10||Matric with Diploma (Electronics) from ITI|
|Assistant Cameraman||01||Degree (Science) with experience|
|Film Production Assistant||01|
|Junior Culture Assistant||20||10th Class with relevant experience|
|Cameraman||03||Degree (Science) with experience|
Selection Procedure – JKSSB Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Skill Test.
Application Fee – JKSSB Recruitment 2021
- All categories of candidates need to pay Rs. 350/-
Job Location : Jammu and Kashmir
Important Dates : JKSSB Jobs 2021 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 24 February 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 24 March 2021
How to Apply – JKSSB Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this JKSSB Notification 2021 is Online.Read the JKSSB Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : JKSSB Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.