JNU Recruitment 2021: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has invited applications for 06 Project Scientist, Project Assistant and Senior Research Fellow Posts. Interested candidates can apply for JNU Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 14 Aug 2021.
JNU Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 06 Senior Research Fellow Vacancies
|Organisation||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Post Name||06 Project Scientist, Project Assistant and Senior Research Fellow Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree / Master Degree / PHD + Experience|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test/ Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 23792 – 69400 PM|
|Age Limit||Check Notification|
|Last Date||28th July – 14th Aug 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
JNU Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
|Senior Research Fellow||04|
Total Vacancy: 06
- Project Scientist – Rs. 69400 PM
- Project Assistant – Rs. 43400 PM
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs. 23792 PM
Application Fee – JNU Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Age Limit : JNU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Check Notification
JNU Senior Research Fellow Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Project Scientist – Ph.D. in Life Sciences or allied subjects with at least 03 years research experience in the relevant area. Experiences related to proteomics, transcriptomics, metagenomic (microbiome) & handling of research projects with quality publications are desired. Experience in techniques related to RNA Biology, protein-protein interactions, Proteomics, mammalian gene expression & cloning are required.
- Project Assistant – Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences or allied subjects from UGC recognized university. Master Degree in Life Sciences or allied subjects with good academic record. Candidate with work experience in biological laboratory, preparation of various reagents and maintenance of project records will be preferred.
- Senior Research Fellow – M.Sc. Life Sciences or allied subjects from UGC recognized university with 02 years research experience as JRF/ equivalent in the relevant areas/ experience in related industry (for SRF 4 only). Candidates with PhD or Prior experience in bioinformatics may be preferred.
Selection Procedure – JNU Senior Research Fellow Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
Job Location : Delhi
Important Dates : JNU Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 28 July 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 14 Aug 2021
How to Apply – JNU Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this JNU Recruitment 2021 is Online (through Email). Applicants need to send their Bio-Data or Application Form along with scan copy of documents asked in notification through Email. Kindly read the official notification of JNU Notification 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : JNU Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Scan copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Email ID To Send Application Form||[email protected]|