JSS University Recruitment 2021: JSS Medical College Mysuru has invited applications for 29 Pharmacist, Data Entry Operators, Data Manager, IT Man Power, Field Workers, Lab Technicians, Junior Coordinators, Study Coordinators, Phlebotomist, Administrative Staff & Staff Nurse Posts. Interested candidates can apply for JSS University Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 10 June 2021.
JSS University Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 29 Field Workers Vacancies
|Organisation||JSS Medical College Mysuru|
|Post Name||29 Pharmacist, Data Entry Operators, Data Manager, IT Man Power, Field Workers, Lab Technicians, Junior Coordinators, Study Coordinators, Phlebotomist, Administrative Staff & Staff Nurse Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass / 12th Pass / Diploma / Graduation / GNM or B.Sc Nursing / B.Com or M.Com / BCA/ MCA/ D. Pharma / B. Pharma / M.Sc. / PHD|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 12000 – 35000/-|
|Age Limit||18 – 40 Years|
|Job Location||Mysore, Karnataka|
|Last Date||27th May – 10th June 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
JSS University Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: JSS Medical College Mysuru
Application Mode: Offline
- Pharmacist – 01 Post
- Data Entry Operators – 04 Posts
- Data Manager – 01 Post
- IT Man Power – 01 Post
- Field Workers – 06 Posts
- Lab Technicians – 04 Posts
- Junior Coordinators – 02 Posts
- Study Coordinators – 02 Posts
- Phlebotomist – 04 Posts
- Administrative Staff – 02 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 02 Posts
Total Vacancy: 29
- Pharmacist – Rs. 35000
- Data Entry Operators – Rs. 12000
- Data Manager – Rs. 20000
- IT Man Power – Rs. 18000
- Field Workers – Rs. 12000
- Lab Technicians – Rs. 18000
- Junior Coordinators – Rs. 16000
- Study Coordinators – Rs. 30000
- Phlebotomist – Rs. 15000
- Administrative Staff – Rs. 18000
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 15000
Age Limit : JSS University Field Workers Recruitment 2021
- 18 – 40 Years
JSS University Field Workers Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Pharmacist – D. Pharma/ B. Pharma. Experience in Clinical research/ trials for more than 01 year.
- Data Manager – BCA/ MCA. Minimum 01 year experience in data management or analysis ability to decipher and organize a large amount of data.
- Data Entry Operators – Graduation (Any discipline) + Diploma in Computer Application. More than 1 year of experience in Data Entry, Awareness of software.
- IT Man Power – Bachelors Degree. Minimum 01 year experience in the IT Sector.
- Field Workers – 10th Class Passed+ Diploma.
- Lab Technicians – B.Sc in Microbiology.
- Junior Coordinators – M.Sc. or D. Pharma or B. Pharma. Experience in Clinical research/ clinical trials for more than 01 year.
- Study Coordinators – PhD/ M.Sc or D. Pharma. Experience in Clinical research/ clinical trials.
- Phlebotomist – Graduation.
- Administrative Staff – B.Com or M.Com.
- Staff Nurse – 12th Class Passed + GNM or B.Sc Nursing.
Selection Procedure – JSS University Field Workers Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – JSS University Recruitment 2021
- For All Candidates : Rs. 120/- (By Cash)
Job Location : Mysore, Karnataka
Important Dates : JSS University Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 27 May 2021
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 10 June 2021
How to Apply – JSS University Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of UPPCL Assistant Accountant Notification 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : JSS University Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Scan copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||Principal, JSS Medical College, Sri ShivarathreeshwaraNagar, Mysuru – 570015|