KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has invited applications for 1242 Assistant Professor (RPC (NHK) & KK (HK)) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 06 November 2021.
KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1242 Assistant Professor Vacancies
|Organisation||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Post Name||1242 Assistant Professor (RPC (NHK) & KK (HK)) Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
|Salary||Rs. 57700 – 1,82,400 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 45 Years|
|Last Date||7th October – 6th November 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
KEA Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Assistant Professor (RPC (NHK) & KK (HK))
Total Vacancy: 1242
Salary: Rs. 57700 – 1,82,400 /-
Age Limit : KEA Recruitment 2021
- General : 22 – 45 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 22 – 48 Years
- SC / ST : 22 – 50 Years
KEA Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Check Notification for educational qualification.
Selection Procedure – KEA Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee – KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- General/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B: Rs. 2000
- C/ ST/ Category 1: Rs. 1000
Job Location : Karnataka
Important Dates : KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 07 October 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 06 November 2021
How to Apply – KEA Assistant Professor Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this KEA Assistant Professor Notification 2021 is Online. Read the KEA Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : KEA Assistant Professor Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.