Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Kerala Postal Circle GDS has invited applications for 1421 Gramin Dak Sewak Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Kerala Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 07th April 2021.
Kerala Postal Circle Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Kerala Postal Circle
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sewak
Total Post: 1421
Application Mode: Online
Age Limit : Kerala Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021
- General : 18 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 43 Years
- SC/ST : 18 – 45 Years
Kerala Post Office Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be 10th class passed.
- Basic Computer Training Certificate of at least 60 days duration course
- Knowledge of the local language at least up to 10th Class is required.
Selection Procedure – Kerala Postal Circle GDS Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Merit ( Marks obtained in 10th Class).
Salary – Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2021
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||12,000 per month||14,500 per month|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||10,000 per month||12,000 per month|
Application Fee – Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC: Rs.100
- SC/ ST and all female/trans-woman : Nil
Job Location : Kerala
Who can Apply : Kerala Candidates Apply
Important Dates : Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 08th March 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 07th April 2021
How to Apply – Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- Mode of Application for this Kerala Postal Circle Notification 2021 is Online.Read the Kerala Postal Circle Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Kerala Postal Circle Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.