Total No. of Vacancies: 70
Job Location: Kerala
Name of the Post:
- Junior Operator Trainee – 29 posts.
- Junior Boiler Cum Utility Operator Trainee – 05 posts.
- Junior Technician (Fitter) Trainee – 05 posts.
- Junior Technician (Pipe Fabrictor) Trainee – 01 post.
- Junior Technician (Instrumentation) Trainee – 05 posts.
- Junior Technician (Electrician) Trainee – 09 posts.
- Junior Chargeman Stores Trainee – 03 posts.
- Junior Technician Mason – 01 post.
- Junior Khalasi – 08 posts.
- Junior Driver (Fire Tender) – 04 posts.
- Junior Operator Trainee – Diploma/Degree in Chemical Engg./Chemistry with 60% marks
- Junior Boiler Cum Utility Operator Trainee – Diploma in Mechanical Engg. and 1st or 2nd class Boiler Attendant Certificate of competency/ SSLC with ITI certificate in the trade of fitter and 1st class or 2nd class Boiler Attendant Certificate of competency.
- Junior Technician (Fitter) Trainee – SSLC with ITI Certificate in the Trade of Fitter
- Junior Technician (Pipe Fabrictor) Trainee – SSLC with ITI in the trade of Fitter / Plastic Processing Operation
- Junior Technician (Instrumentation) Trainee – 1st class Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics/ Electrical Engineering.
- Junior Technician (Electrician) Trainee – Diploma in Electrical Engineering / pass in SSLC with ITI certificate in the trade of Electrician.
- Junior Chargeman Stores Trainee – Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Junior Technician Mason – Pass in Std IV, Minimum 5 years’ experience in civil works in any of the chemical plant with special reference to fixing and repair work of refractory tiles, glazed tiles, repair works to acid proof works, toilet works, plastering etc.
- Junior Khalasi – Pass in Std IV preferably a pass in SSLC with sound physique and a minimum of 6 years’ experience as Khalasi.
- Junior Driver (Fire Tender) – Pass in Std VIII or equivalent. Heavy Motor vehicle license with four years’ experience in fire-fighting.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 36 years
Pay Scale: Candidates will get good salary as per KMML Recruitment rule.
- Written Exam
- General/ OBC Applicants: Nil
- All Other Applicants(SC/ ST/ PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- The candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached above) to
The General Manager (P&A/EDP),
The Kerala Mineral and Metals Ltd,
PB No.4, Sankaramangalam, Chavara,
Kollam – 691583
on or before 01 October 2018.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 01.10.2018
- Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here to Download