Kolkata City NUHM Jobs 2020 Notification: National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) Society, Kolkata has invited Walk-In For 97 Medical Officers Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Kolkata City NUHM Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 10 September 2020.
Kolkata City NUHM Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: National Urban Health Mission (NUHM Kolkata)
|Medical Officer (Full-time)||42||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Medical Officer (Part-time)||55||Rs. 24,000/-|
Total Post: 97
Application Mode: Walk-In
Important Dates : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Jobs 2020 Notification
- Interview Date: 10 Sept 2020
Age Limit : Kolkata City NUHM Society Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
- Maximum 62 Years. as on 01-09-2020
Application Fee – Kolkata City NUHM Society Medical Officer Vacancy 2020
- No Application Fee
Kolkata City NUHM Society Medical Officer Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- MBBS from an MCI recognized Institute with 1 year compulsory Internship.
Selection Procedure – Kolkata City NUHM Society Medical Officer Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Job Location : West Bengal
How to Apply – Kolkata City NUHM Recruitment 2020
- Mode of Application for this Kolkata City NUHM Notification 2020 is Offline.Read the Kolkata City NUHM Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Kolkata City NUHM Notification 2020
- Take a print out of Kolkata City NUHM Application Form and certificate if applicable from the Application Form PDF Below,
- Fill all the important details sought in the application,
- Attach the required documents with the application form,
- Duly-Sign the Application Form and copy of the documents,
- Candidates have to reach for their interview, “Room Number 254, 2nd Floor, PMU, Kolkata city NHUM Society, 5, SN Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 700013” along with their Application Forms and documents.