KPSC Recruitment 2018 for Homeopathy Pharmacist Posts : Kerala Public Service Commission has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Homeopathy Pharmacist. This opportunity is exclusively for the backward classes. The mode of application is online and candidates must complete the one time registration in order to apply. Offline applications will not be entertained.
Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 45800. The last date to apply for this government job is Oct 24, 2018.
Application Mode : Online
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24 Sept 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 24 Oct 2018
Recruiting Body :Kerala Public Service Commission
Post Name : Pharmacist Gr-II (Homoeo)
Qualificarion : SSLC passout with a certificate in nurse cum pharmacist training course
Age Limit : 18 – 41 Years
Selection Procedure :
- Written Exam
Pay Scale : : Rs.20,000-45,800/- Per Month
Job Loacation : Kerala
How To Apply :
- Log in to official Website.
- Find this vacancy on the website or check it in its Carrer’s Page.
- Click on Register & Create Usename & Password & Save It.
- Now Log in with the same Username & Password & submit your details.
- Upload Photogaph & signature scanned copy & Pay Application Fees if exists.
- Keep a Hard Copy of submitted Applcation Form for future use.
- Now keep eyes on this website for Admit Card & Exam Date Updates.
- Thats It.Done
Important Link :
How To Apply For KPSC Recruitment 2018
In order to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018, follow these steps:
Log on to the KPSC official website.
Click on the button that reads, One Time Registration.
A login screen will appear. Below that, click on the link that reads, New Registration.
The registration form will open. Enter your details in the fields provided.
Enter a user ID and password as per your choice.
Enter the captcha code.
Click on the declaration checkbox.
Click Register and complete the registration process.