Lok Sabha Secretariat Security Assistant Job Notification: Parliament of India has invited offline applications for 49 Security Assistant Posts based on deputation. Interested candidates can apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Security Assistant Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2020.
Organization: Lok Sabha Secretariat
Application Mode: Offline | Deputation Basis
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 01 June 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 June 2020
Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy 2020 Details
- Security Assistant Grade II (Technical) – 17
- Security Assistant Grade I – 32
Total Post: 49
Emolument: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per month
Application Fee – Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020
- No Application Fee
Age Limit : Lok Sabha Security Assistant Grade I Recruitment 2020
- Max 56 Years
Lok Sabha Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Security Assistant: Officers in level 6 Pay Matrix or level 5 with 5 Year Experience.
- Minimum Graduation in Any Discipline
Selection Procedure – Lok Sabha Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Job Location : Delhi
How to Apply – Lok Sabha Vacancy 2020
- Mode of Application for this Lok Sabha Security Assistant Recruitment 2020 is Offline.Read the Lok Sabha Security Assistant Notification 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Address to Send Lok Sabha Application Form:
Deputy Secretary, Administration Branch-I, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room No. 619, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi – 110001