Loksabha Translator Job Notification: Parliament of India, Lok sabha has invited applications for 47 Translator Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Loksabha Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 27 July 2020.
Organization: Parliament of India, Lok sabha
Application Mode: Through Mail ( [email protected])
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Important Dates : Loksabha Translator Vacancy 2020
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 18 June 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 27 July 2020
Loksabha Translator Vacancy 2020 Details
Post Details: Translator
Total Post: 47
Salary: Rs. 47600 – 151100
Application Fee – Lok Sabha Vacancy 2020
- No Application Fee
Age Limit : Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020
- 27 years (As on 27 Jul 2020)
Relaxation: Loksabha Translator Notification 2020
- 05 years extra for in service in govt.
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- 29 years for the candidates having the prescribed translation work experience of 02 years
Lok Sabha Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Translator: Master Degree with Hindi & English Subjects & Diploma/ Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa OR 02 years experience of Translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central/State Government offices or State Legislature Secretariats or Central/ State Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies/ Supreme Court of India/ High Courts.
Selection Procedure – Lok Sabha Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination & Main Examination.
Job Location : Delhi
How to Apply – Loksabha Translator Recruitment 2020
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) Via Email to [email protected] on or before 27 Jul 2020, along with self-attested scanned copy of Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate and also a self-attested scanned copy of an affidavit.