Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Asst, Reader/ Examiner & Xerox Operator Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having B.Sc, 12th qualifications. These 268 Asst, Reader/ Examiner & Xerox Operator Posts are in Madras High Court, Chennai, Tamil Nadu on direct recruitment.
The job applications for Madras High Court Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 31 Jul 2019. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Madras High Court
Application Mode: Online
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Reader/ Examiner||142||₹19,500-62,000 (Level-8)|
|Xerox Operator||07||₹16,600-52,400 (Level-3)|
Total Vacancy : 268
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 — 30 years (As on 01/07/2019)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC /SC(A) /ST/ MBC & DC/ BC/ BCM candidates
15 years For In-Service candidates
- Any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline of a recognized University in Indian Union, in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern
- Selection will be based on Written Examination / English Language Proficiency Test / Oral test.
Application Fee :
- BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Others: Rs.300
- SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Persons : Nil
Job Location : Madras High Court, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 01 July 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 31 July 2019
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online at Madras High Court’s website (direct link is given below) from 01 Jul 2019 to 31 Jul 2019.