High Court Jobs 2019: High Court of Madras has published recruitment notification for the various posts such as Assistant, Reader/Examiner, Xerox Operator, Computer Operator and Typist on 01 July 2019. A total of 573 vacancies are available in High Court Madras Jobs 2019 through direct recruitment.
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through online mode only. Madras High Court applications should be filled through its official website www.mhc.tn.gov.in on or before 31 July 2019. However, the last date for submitting Madras High Court posts through bank is 02 August 2019.
Organisation Name: High Court
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Who can Apply: Candidates from all over india.
- Starting Date of Application Online Mode – 01 July 2019
- Last Date of Application Offline Mode – 31 July 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank – 02 August 2019
Madras High Court Vacancy Details
- Assistant -119 Posts
- Reader/Examiner – 142 Posts
- Xerox Operator – 7 Posts
- Computer Operator – 76 Posts
- Typist – 229 Posts
- Assistant – Rs 20,000/- to 63,600/-
- Reader/Examiner – Rs 19,500/- to 62,000/-
- Xerox Operator – Rs 16,600/- to 52,400/-
- Computer Operator – Rs 20,600/- to 65,500/-
- Typist – Rs 19,500/- to 62,000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant, Typist & Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Assistant –Any Bachelor Degree
- Reader/Examiner – Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline of a recognised University in Indian Union, in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern.
- Xerox Operator – Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline of a recognised University in Indian Union, in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 patter
- Computer Operator – Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications from a recognised University or Institute Or Bachelor Degree with a Diploma in Computer Application from any recognised institute or university
- Typist –Graduation and must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Tamil and English. Candidate must have passed certificate course in Computer on Office automation, conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education.
For more information, check detailed notification
Selection Procedure for Assistant, Typist & Other Posts
- Selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam, Skill Test and Oral Test.
How to Apply for Madras High Court Jobs 2019
- Candidates can apply through Madras High Court Official Website from 01 July to 31 July 2019.