Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Madras High Court, Chennai has invited applications for 37 Scavenger, Watchman, Night Watchman & Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 06 June 2021.
Madras High Court Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Madras High Court
Application Mode: Online
- Scavenger: 02 Posts
- Watchman: 02 Posts
- Night Watchman: 14 Posts
- Night Watchman-cum Masalchi: 04 Posts
- Sweeper: 03 Posts
- Masalchi: 12 Posts
Total Vacancy: 37
Salary: Rs. 15700 – 50000/- PM
Age Limit : Madras High Court Group D Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 33 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 35 Years
Madras High Court Group D Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Must be able Read and Write Tamil.
Selection Procedure – Madras High Court Group D Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on written examination, practical test and oral test.
Application Fee – Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Others/ UR: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women: No Fee
Job Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Important Dates : Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 18 April 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 06 June 2021
How to Apply – Madras High Court Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this Madras High Court Notification 2021 is Online. Read the Madras High Court Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Madras High Court Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.