MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MAHADISCOM) has invited applications for 7000 Vidyut Sahayak (Electrical Assistant) and Upkendra Sahayak (Substation Assistant) posts against advt no 04/2019 and 05/2019 respectively from 18th February 2021 onwards. Interested candidates can apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 20th March 2021.
MAHADISCOM Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MAHADISCOM)
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancy: 7000
- Upkendra Sahayak – 2000 Posts
- Vidyut Sahayak – 5000 Posts
Salary: Rs. 7000/- to Rs. 11,000/- per month
Age Limit : MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 27 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 30 Years
- SC/ST : 18 – 35 Years
MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have passed 10th or 12th and National Trade Training Certificate for Business Stories or centre of excellence or two years diploma certificate.
Selection Procedure – MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak Notification 2021
Selection will be based on
- Online Written Examination (Objective Type Multiple Choice Test of 100 marks)
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Application Fee – MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2021
- Check Notification
Job Location : Maharashtra
Important Dates : MAHADISCOM Upkendra/Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 18th February 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 20th March 2021
How to Apply – MAHADISCOM Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this MAHADISCOM Notification 2021 is Online.Read the MAHADISCOM Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : MAHADISCOM Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.