MCTE Recruitment 2021: Military College of Telecommunication and Engineering (MCTE) has invited applications for 37 Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff), Draughtsman (Computer Operator), Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Cook, Safaiwala (MTS) and Fatigue man Posts. Interested candidates can apply for MCTE Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 26 July 2021.
MCTE Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 37 LDC Vacancies
|Organisation||Military College of Telecommunication and Engineering (MCTE)|
|Post Name||37 MTS, LDC, Steno and Other Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass / 12th Pass / Diploma|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test or Skill Test|
|Salary||Rs. 18000 – 81100/-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 27 Years|
|Job Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||12th June – 26th July 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MCTE Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Military College of Telecommunication and Engineering (MCTE)
Application Mode: Offline
Total Vacancy: 37
|Name of the posts||Vacancy details||Salary|
|Stenographer Grade-II||02||Rs. 25500 – 81100/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||14||Rs. 19900 – 63200/-|
|Lab Assistant||02||Rs. 21700 – 69100/-|
|Lab Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff)||02||Rs. 18000 – 56900/-|
|Draughtsman (Computer Operator)||01||Rs. 25500 – 81100/-|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||01||Rs. 19900 – 63200/-|
|Cook||07||Rs. 19900 – 63200/-|
|Safaiwala (Multi Tasking Staff)||06||Rs. 18000 – 56900/-|
|Fatigueman||02||Rs. 18000 – 56900/-|
Age Limit : Military College of Telecommunication and Engineering Recruitment 2021
- Civilian Motor Driver : 18 – 27 Years
- Other Posts: 18 – 27 Years
Military College of Telecommunication and Engineering Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Stenographer Grade-II||12th Pass
Skill Test Norms:-
Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (On Computer)
|Lower Division Clerk||12th Pass.Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on the computer or a typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on the computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500/9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).|
|Lab Assistant||Essential – 12th Pass with Physics and
Desirable – Experience in Lab work.
|Lab Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff)||Essential – 10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Desirable – Conversant with the duties of Lab Attendant with one year experience in the trade
|Draughtsman (Computer Operator)||10th Pass / Equivalent and Diploma in Computer Applications.|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||10th Pass and Must possess the Civilian Driving Licence for heavy vehicles and have two-year experience of driving such vehicles|
|Cook||10th Pass and Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.|
|Safiawala (Multi Tasking Staff)||Essential – 10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Desirable – Conversant with the duties of Safaiwala with one year of experience in the trade
|Fatigueman||10th Pass and Must be conversant with the duties of Fatigueman with one year experience.|
Selection Procedure – Military College of Telecommunication and Engineering Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Skill Test.
Application Fee – MCTE Recruitment 2021
- General / OBC: Rs. 50/-
- SC / ST: No Fee
Job Location : Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates : MCTE Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 12 June 2021
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 26 July 2021
How to Apply – MCTE Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this MCTE Recruitment 2021 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of MCTE Notification 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : MCTE Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||The Presiding Officer, Scrutiny Cell, Cipher Wg, Military College of Telecommunication Engineering, Mhow (MP) 453 441|