MERC Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission (MERC) has invited applications for 07 Senior Regulatory Officer (Technical), Regulatory Officer (Technical), Application Developer (IT) & Hardware Engineer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for MERC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 12 June 2021.
MERC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 07 Regulatory Officer Vacancies
|Organisation||Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission (MERC)|
|Post Name||Regulatory Officer (Technical), Application Developer (IT), & Other Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma/ Btech or Bachelor Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – 1,50,000 PM|
|Age Limit||18 – 40 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Apply Date||12 June 2021|
MERC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission (MERC)
Application Mode: Offline
- Senior Regulatory Officer (Technical) – 01 Post
- Regulatory Officer (Technical) – 04 Posts
- Application Developer (IT) – 01 Post
- Hardware Engineer – 01 Post
Total Vacancy: 07
- Senior Regulatory Officer (Technical) – Rs. 1,50,000/- PM
- Regulatory Officer (Technical) – Rs. 55000/- PM
- Application Developer (IT) – Rs. 75000/- PM
- Hardware Engineer – Rs. 50000/- PM
Application Fee – MERC Recruitment 2021
- Not Specified
Age Limit : MERC Regulatory Officer Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 43 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 45 Years
MERC Regulatory Officer Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Regulatory Officer (Technical) – Degree in Electrical Engg, Electrical and Power Engg, Power Systems Engineering .MBA in Financial Management OR Degree in Engineering with MBA in Power Management. Minimum 07 years post qualification experience in works related to power purchase agreements, Renewable Energy, tariff determination process, and transmission, in Electricity Regulatory Commission/ Power Sector/ Electricity Utility/ Licensee.
- Regulatory Officer (Technical) – Degree in Electrical / Elect & Power Engineering, Power System
Engineering. Post Graduate in Electrical Engineering/Power Systems or MBA in (Financial Management / Power Management) from any AICTE approved University/ Institute will be given preference. Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in Power Sector/ Electricity Utility/ Regulatory Commission.
- Application Developer (IT) – Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology from a recognized University. 07 years of experience in Design, Development, and Management of Web applications using Java programming Out of which Minimum of two years of Hands-on experience of handling Regulatory Commission/ Power Sector/ Government utilities.
- Hardware Engineer – Diploma or Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS) or Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology. Minimum 03 years experience in the Hardware field, Information Technology, Windows 7, 10 installations & troubleshooting knowledge.
Selection Procedure – MERC Regulatory Officer Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Job Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Important Dates : MERC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 09 Sept 2021
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 12 June 2021
How to Apply – MERC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this MERC Notification 2021 is Offline. Read the MERC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : MERC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Notification.
- Read the required credentials,
- Submit the final form at given address Secretary, MERC, World Trade Centre, Centre No.1,
13th Floor, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005.