MIDHANI Recruitment 2021: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) has invited applications for 21 Assistant Metallurgy Posts through Walk-In Interview. Interested candidates can apply for MIDHANI Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 17 April 2021.
MIDHANI Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI)
Application Mode: (Walk-In)
- Assistant Metallurgy – 21 Posts
Total Vacancy: 21
Salary: Rs. 27,090/- Per Month
Application Fee – MIDHANI Recruitment 2021
- For All Candidates: No Fee
Age Limit : MIDHANI Assistant Metallurgy Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 38 Years
- SC/ST : 18 – 40 Years
MIDHANI Assistant Metallurgy Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering with a minimum of 60% of marks & minimum 01 year post qualification industrial experience required.
Selection Procedure – MIDHANI Assistant Metallurgy Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Walk in Selection of Written Test / Trade Test.
Job Location : Telangana
Important Dates : MIDHANI Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 06 April 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 17 April 2021
How to Apply – MIDHANI Jobs 2021
- Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 17 April 2021 at Brahm Prakash DAV School, Midhani Township, Hyderabad – 500058 along with the documents. Candidates are required to reach the venue by 0730 hrs. The candidates will not be allowed after 1100 hours.
Steps to Apply : MIDHANI Notification 2021
- Candidates are required to bring the original documents and testimonials with one set of photocopies in support of date of birth, educational qualification, experience including ESI & EPF statements, category etc with 2 recent passport size photographs. No TA/DA will be provided. Candidates are required to possess a valid email id and contact mobile number for communication. MIDHANI will not be responsible for bouncing the e-mail sent to candidates. Candidates should follow the COVID-19 safety precautions during the selection process.