Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Defence (MOD) has invited applications for 39 MTS, LDC, Stenographer Grade-II and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before15 February 2021.
Ministry of Defence Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Ministry of Defence (MOD)
Application Mode: Offline
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
- Cinema Projectionist: 01 Post
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 10 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver: 04 Posts
- Electrician: 01 Post
- Cook: 02 Posts
- Poster Maker: 01 Post
- MTS (Watchman): 04 Posts
- MTS (Safaiwala): 02 Posts
- MTS (Gardener): 01 Post
- Barber: 01 Post
- Fatigueman: 08 Posts
- Supervisor: 01 Post
- Overseer: 01 Post
- Cycle Fitter: 01 Post
Total Vacancy: 39
MOD Recruitment 2021 Salary:
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Cinema Projectionist/ Video Operator/ Mech/Mixer/Photographer||Pay Level – 5 (Rs. 29200-92300)|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25500-81100)|
|Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Electrician, Cook||Pay Level – 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)|
|Poster Maker, MTS (Watchman, Safaiwala, Gardener), Barber, Fatigueman, Supervisor, Overseer, Cycle Fitter||Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18000-56900)|
Age Limit : MOD Recruitment 2021
- Between 18 to 25 years for Cinema Projectionist/Video Operator/Mech/Mixer/Photographer, Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk, Cook, MTS (Gardener), MTS (Watchman), MTS (Safaiwala), Barber and Fatigueman.
- Between 18 to 27 years for Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Poster Maker, Electrician, Supervisor, Overseer and Cycle Fitter.
MOD Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Cinema Projectionist/Video Operator/Mech/Mixer/Photographer
(i) Matric or equivalent.
(ii) A certificate for operating Projector from a recognized Institute.
- Stenographer Grade-II
(i) 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Skill Test Norms:- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m. and Transcription : 50 minutes (Eng), 65 minutes (Hindi) (on computer)
- Lower Division Clerk
(i) 12th class pass from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on a computer or a typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on the computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500/9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)
(ii) Must possess the Civilian Driving licence for heavy vehicles and have two years experience of driving such vehicles.
Essential: (i) Matriculation (10th class Board Examination) from a recognized Board or Institution.
(ii) Certificate from Industrial Training Institute or National Council for Vocational Training in the trade of Electrician.
Desirable: Two years experience as an Electrician.
- Cook:- (i) Matriculation or equivalent; and
(ii) Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- Poster Maker
(i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution
(ii) Certificate in Drawing from a recognized Institution.
- MTS (Gardener), MTS (Safaiwala), MTS (Watchman) & Fatigueman
Essential:- (i) Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board.
(ii) Must be conversant with the duties of respective trades with one year‟s experience.
Essential:- Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in Barber‟s trade job.
Desirable:- One year‟s experience in the trade.
Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution.
Matriculation pass from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Cycle Fitter
Essential: Matriculation (10th class Board Examination) from a recognized Board or Institution.
Desirable: Six month‟s experience as Cycle Mechanic
Selection Procedure – MOD Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written test- skill/physical/practical/typing test.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
The online examination will be of 150 Objective Multiple Choice Questions each scoring 1 mark. The question papers of the Written Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi. However, the questions on the portion of the English Language subject will be in English only
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration of Examination|
|Paper-I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours|
Application Fee – Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC: Rs.50
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS: Nil
Important Dates : Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 11th January 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 15th February 2021
How to Apply – Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this Ministry of Defence Notification 2021 is Offline.Applications complete in all respect along with a self-addressed registered envelope duly affixed with an appropriate postal stamp with all the requisite documents, duly self-attested should be addressed to The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment (Scrutiny of Applications) Board, Senior Command Wing, Army War College, Mhow (MP) – 453441. The application must be duly typed or neatly handwritten in the prescribed format only. Check the notification pdf for the format.
Steps to Apply : Ministry of Defence Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the download Notification cum Application Form
- Enter the required credentials,
- Send it to their Address.