Ministry of Defense Recruitment 2018 for 130 LDC, MTS, Tradesman and Other Posts : Ministry of Defence, HQ Northern Command invited applications for the post ofTradesman Mate, LDC,Material Assistant, Fireman and Other Posts.Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format within 21 days (20 October 2018) of publication of advertisement in the employment newspaper.
Recruiting Body : HQ Northern Command
Post Name :
- Tradesman Mate
- Material Assistant
Application Mode : Offline
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29 Sept 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20 Oct 2018
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Nil
- SC/ST : Nil
Age Limit : 18 – 27 Years
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test,
- Physical Endurance / Skill Test
Pay Scale :
- Material Assistant, Pharmacist : ₹5200-20200 + Grade Pay ₹2,800
- LDC, Fireman : ₹5200-20200 + Grade Pay ₹1,900
- MTS, Tradesman Mate, Messenger : ₹5200-20200 + Grade Pay ₹1,800
- Tradesman Mate : 10th Pass from Recognized university.
- Fireman : 10th Pass from Recognized university.
- Messenger : 10th Pass from Recognized university.
- MTS : 10th Pass from Recognized university.
- Material Assistant : Graduate in any discipline or equivalent or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering.
- LDC : 12th Pass + Typing Speed : 35wpm in English & 30 WPM in Hindi.
- Pharmacist : 10+2 Class or equivalent with Two years Diploma in Pharmacy and Registered with State Pharmacy Council
Job Loacation : All India Job
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format by Ordinary I Registered / Speed post to Commanding Officer (CO), 8 Mtn Div Ord Unit, PIN : 909008, Clo 56 APO within 21 days (28 days in respect of candidates belonging to Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep regions) from the last date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
While forwarding the application, the envelope should be clearly marked, “ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Material Asst/ Pharmacist/ LDC/ Fireman/ MTS/ Messenger/ Tradesman Mate “(ExServicemen/ Gen/ PH/ MSP/ SC/ ST/ OBC)” (Delete which ever is not applicable). (Quoting of Postal Index Number (PIN) & Category are mandatory).Candidates are advised to attach self attested copies of following documents as applicable alongwith one x self addressed registered envelope (size 12 x 18 cm) with Rs 25/- postage stamps. Please do not forward ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES with the application.(a) Birth certificate.
(b) Caste certificate.
(c) Education certificate alongwith the marks sheets (Matriculation onwards).
(d) Photocopy of Discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen and letter/ NOC from CO of unit in case of serving pers who are in last year of discharge/ retirement duly countersigned by respective OIC (Records).
(e) Disability certificate for physically Handicapped (from the Medical board).
(f) Domicile Certificate (for residents of J&K state availing age relaxation, as applicable).
(g) Two x additional recent passport size clear photographs. (above 640×480 pixel resolution for 2”x 1.5” size)
(h) Certificate/ undertaking for employment in any unit as per Appendix ‘B’.
(j) In case of Sports person, please attach ‘Sports Certificate’ as per Appendix ‘D’.
(k) In case of OBC, please attach ‘Non Creamy Layer’ certificate as per Appendix ‘E’.
(l) Any ID Proof issued by Govt Deptt (Voter Card/ Driving License/ Pass Port) preferably AADHAR card.
(m) Medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner for physical fitness.
Important Link :
- Official Notification & Application Form : Click here to Download
- Official Notification ( Hindi): Click here to Apply