MP High Court Recruitment 2021: Madhya Pradesh High Court has invited applications for 14 District Legal Aid Officer (Entry Level) Class-II Posts. Interested candidates can apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 24 July 2021.
MP High Court Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 14 DLAO Vacancies
|Organisation||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Post Name||14 District Legal Aid Officer (Entry Level) Class-II Posts|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 56100 – 1,77,500 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 35 Years|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||9th June – 24th July 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MP High Court Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: District Legal Aid Officer (Entry Level) Class-II
Total Vacancy: 14
Salary: Rs. 56100 – 1,77,500 /-
Age Limit : MP High Court DLAO Recruitment 2021
- General : 21 – 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 21 – 38 Years
- SC/ ST : 21 – 40 Years
MP High Court DLAO Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduated in Law from a recognized University / Institution.
Selection Procedure – MP High Court DLAO Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – MP High Court Recruitment 2021
- General/ Other State: Rs. 922.16
- Reserved: Rs. 722.16
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates : MP High Court Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 09 June 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 24 July 2021
How to Apply – MP High Court Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this MP High Court Notification 2021 is Online. Read the MP High Court Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : MP High Court Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.