MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has invited applications for 576 Medical Officer (MO) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 23 July 2021.
MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 576 Medical Officer Vacancies
|Organisation||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Post Name||576 Medical Officer (MO) Posts|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 15600 – 39100 + GP|
|Age Limit||Maxm 40 Years|
|Job Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||24th June – 23rd July 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MPPSC MO Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Medical Officer (MO)
Total Vacancy: 576
Salary: Rs. 15600 – 39100 + GP
Age Limit : MPPSC Recruitment 2021
- General : 21 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 21 – 43 Years
- SC/ ST : 21 – 45 Years
MPPSC Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- MBBS Degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
Selection Procedure – MPPSC Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021
- General/ Other State: Rs. 500
- SC/ ST/ OBC: Rs. 250
Job Location : Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates : MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 24 June 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 23 July 2021
How to Apply – MPPSC MO Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this MPPSC MO Notification 2021 is Online. Read the MPPSC MO Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : MPPSC MO Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.