MPPSC Recruitment 2021: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has invited applications for 92 Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 16 July 2021.
MPPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 92 ADPO Vacancies
|Organisation||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Post Name||92 Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) Posts|
|Qualification||Degree in Law|
|Selection Procedure:||Online Exam|
|Salary||Rs. 9300 – 34800 + GP (4200)|
|Age Limit||Maxm 40 Years|
|Job Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||7th June – 16th July 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MPPSC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO)
Total Vacancy: 92
Salary: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + GP (4200)
Age Limit : MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2021
- General : 21 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 21 – 43 Years
- SC/ ST : 21 – 45 Years
MPPSC ADPO Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Degree in Law or equivalent from any recognized University / Institution.
Selection Procedure – MPPSC ADPO Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Online Exam.
Application Fee – MPPSC Recruitment 2021
- General/ Other State: Rs. 1000
- SC/ ST/ OBC: Rs. 500
Job Location : Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates : MPPSC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 07 June 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 16 July 2021
How to Apply – MPPSC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this MPPSC Notification 2021 is Online. Read the MPPSC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : MPPSC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.