MPSC Recruitment 2019 for 190 Civil Judge Posts: MPSC Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Civil Judge Job Vacancies. The PSC organization invites online application from eligible candidates having LLM, Law Graduate qualification. These 190 Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Posts are in Maharashtra.
The job applications for MPSC Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 08 Jul 2019 till 11:59 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Maharashra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancy : 190
Posts Name: Civil Judge
Pay-Scale: Rs.27,700- 44,770 with admissible allowances.
|Name of Post||Age Limit as on 01 Feb 2019.|
|For lawyers, attorneys or advocates||21 years to 35 years|
|For a new lecture Graduate||21 years to 25 years|
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|For lawyers, attorneys or advocates||i) Rule of Law and the Bombay High Court or its subordinate court, on February 1, 2019, a lawyer, attorney or attorney, for a minimum 3-year attorney’s business experience.
ii) Services to the post of the public prosecutor will be considered as a judicial business in Maharashtra.
|For a new lecture Graduate||i) Degree in law.
ii) LLM Degree with 55% marks.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Rs.524
- SC/ST/Ex-S : Rs.324
Job Location : Maharashtra
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 24 June 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 8 July 2019
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates may apply online at MPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 24 Jun 2019 to 08 Jul 2019 till 11:59 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.