MPSC Recruitment 2019 notification regarding Maharashtra Subordinate Services Non-gazetted Group-B Main Exam 2019 for filling of Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Assistant Section Officer Job Vacancies. The PSC organization invites online application from eligible candidates having Any Graduate qualifications. These 555 PSI, STI & ASO Posts are in the General Administration Department, Financial Department & Home Department, Maharashtra.The job applications for MPSC Recruitment 2019 will be accepted online on or before 05 Jul 2019 11:59 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Income Tax Department
Application Mode: Online
|Post Name||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Section Officer||24|
|State Tax Inspector||25|
|Police Sub Inspector||496|
Pay-Scale: Rs.38600-122800 + other allowance
- 18 – 38 years (As on 01/05/2019)
- 19 – 31 years for Police sub Inspector
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
1. The degree of statutory university or its equivalent.
2. Internship Pass and knowledge of relevant work.
3. Knowledge of Marathi language.
Physical Eligibility For Police Sub Inspector
|Height||Male : 165 cm
Female : 158 cm
|Chest||79 cm (05 cm Expansion)|
- Selection will be based on Written test, Physical test, etc..
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Rs.524
- SC/ST/Ex-S : Rs.324
Job Location : Maharashtra
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 June 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 05 July 2019
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online at MPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 21 Jun 2019 to 05 Jul 2019.