MPSC Maharashtra State Services Pre Exam 2020 notification regarding filling of 200 Deputy Education Officer, Dy Spudt & Other Posts. The PSC organization invites online application from eligible candidates having Engg Graduate qualification. These State Services Pre Exam 2020 are in Maharashtra.The job applications for MPSC Jobs 2020 will be accepted online on or before 13 Jan 2020.
Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
MPSC State Services Prelims Exam Details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Assistant State Tax Commissioner||10|
|Deputy Chief Executive Officer||07|
|Assistant Commissioner/ Project officer||01|
|Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Department||25|
|Deputy Superintendent, Land Record||06|
|Deputy Superintendent, State Excise Fee||06|
Application Mode: Online
Official Site: mpsc.gov.in
- Class- A Officer: Rs. 15,600- Rs. 39,100/- Per Month
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer: Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800/- Per Month
Age Limit: 19 – 38 years as on 01/04/2020.
- 05 years for reserved category candidates
Qualification – MPSC State Services Prelims Exam 2020
- Degree of recognized university or equivalent. OR
- A degree in engineering or technology and Degree of Statutory University in Science. OR
- Candidates who have appearing last years of graduation / course also apply for this.
- Marathi knowledge is mandatory for all posts.
Selection Procedure – MPSC State Services Prelims Exam Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Interview.
Application Fee – MPSC State Services Prelims Exam
- GEN/OBC : Rs.524
- SC/ST/Ex-S : Rs.324
Job Location : Maharashtra
How to Apply – MPSC State Services Prelims Exam 2020
- Mode of Application for this Maharashtra State Services Pre Exam 2020 is Online.Read the Maharashtra State Services Pre Exam 2020 Notification for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 23 Dec 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 13 Jan 2020