MSCWB Recruitment 2021: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) has invited applications for 08 Assistant Engineer (AE), Surveyor, Draftsman, Work Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for MSCWB Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 04 November 2021.
MSCWB Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 08 LDC Vacancies
|Organisation||West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB)|
|Post Name||08 Assistant Engineer (AE), Draftsman, Work Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Other Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass / Diploma / B-Tech / PG Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 35400 – 2,24,400 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 40 Years|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date||4th Nov 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MSCWB Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB)
Application Mode: Online
- Assistant Engineer – 01 Post
- Sub Assistant Engineer – 01 Post
- Surveyor – 01 Post
- Draftsman – 01 Post
- Work Assistant – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 02 Posts
- Assistant Town Planner – 01 Post
Total Vacancy: 08
Salary: Rs. 35400 – 2,24,400 /-
Age Limit : MSCWB LDC Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 43 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 45 Years
MSCWB LDC Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Engineer – B-Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute affiliated with the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Sub Assistant Engineer – Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Surveyor – 12th pass or its equivalent with Certificate in Survey or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Draftsman – 12th pass or its equivalent with Diploma in Architecture or Civil Draftsmanship from a recognized University.
- Work Assistant – Madhyamik or its equivalent with knowledge of computer applications and ability of typing on computer @20 words per minutes in English.
- Lower Division Clerk – Madhyamik or its equivalent with a certificate course or computer applications.
- Assistant Town Planner – PG Degree in Town Planning or City Planning or Urban Planning or Housing Planning or Country Planning or Rural Planning or Infrastructure Planning or Regional Planning or Transport Planning or Environmental Planning from a recognized University or Institute recognized by the AICTE with 1 year of experience in the field of Urban or Regional Planning in the Central Government or State Govt. Or Union Territories or Universities.
Selection Procedure – MSCWB LDC Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – MSCWB Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC: Rs. 150
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 50
Job Location : West Bengal
Important Dates : MSCWB Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 04 November 2021
How to Apply – MSCWB Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this MSCWB Notification 2021 is Online. Read the MSCWB Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : MSCWB Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.