NABARD Office Attendant Job Notification: NABARD – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has invited applications for 227 Assistant Manager & Office Attendant Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 31 January 2020 for Assistant Manager & on or before 12 January 2020 for Office Attendant.
Organization: NABARD – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Employment Type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location : Across India
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
Application Mode: Online
NABARD Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Rural Development Banking Service)||139|
|Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Rajbhasha Service)||08|
|Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A (Legal Service)||03|
|Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Protocol & Security Service)||04|
- Rs.24,000/- (per month) For Office Attendant.
- Rs.28,150 – 55,600 /- Per month For Assistant Manager.
Age Limit: 21 – 30 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
Qualification – NABARD Jobs 2020
|Office Attendant||10th Pass from any Recognized Institute or University in India.|
|Assistant Manager||Any Graduate with 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or Ph.D.
Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant / Company Secretary with Bachelor’s degree
Two year full time P.G. Diploma in Management / full time MBA degree from Institutions recognized by GOI / UGC with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
Selection Procedure – NABARD Office Attendant Notification 2020
Selection will be based on
- Phase I – Pre Exam (Online Exam) – 200 Marks
- Phase II – Main Exam – 200 Marks
- Phase III – Interview – 25 marks
NABARD Bank Recruitment 2020 – Exam Pattern
NABARD Grade A Officer 2020 Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Test of Reasoning||20||120 minutes|
|Economic & Social Issues||40|
|Agriculture & Rural Development||40|
NABARD Grade A Officer 2020 Main Exam Pattern
Main Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern.
|Paper 1||English (Descriptive)||100||90 mins|
|Paper 2||ESI and ARD (for General posts)Paper on related discipline (all other posts)||100||90 mins|
Application Fee – NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2020
- Not Specified now, wait till detailed advertisement will release ,we will update.
Important Dates :
- Apply Date for : 25 Dec to 12 Jan 2020
- Apply Date: 10 Jan to 31 Jan 2020
How to Apply – NABARD Office Attendant Vacancy 2020
- Mode of Application for this NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2020 is Online.Read the NABARD Grade A Officer Notification 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.