Organization: National Academy of Construction (NAC)
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancy : 24
Posts Name: Horticulture Assistants
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Horticulture Assistants (Graduates)||12|
|Horticulture Assistants (Diploma)||12|
|Name of the Post||Payscale|
|Horticulture Assistants (Graduates)||₹ 22,500|
|Horticulture Assistants (Diploma)||₹ 17,500|
Age Limit: 18 – 44 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
- Graduation in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) from recognized University/Institutions with Min.50% marks. Or
- Diploma in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Diploma) from recognized University/Institutions with Min.50% marks
- Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee :
- Rs.1,000 (non-refundable) /only in favour of Director General, NAC ,Hyderabad (Cash payment is NOT accepted)
Job Location : Hyderabad
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 17 May 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 25 May 2019
- Interview Date: 04 June 2019
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online at NAC’s website (direct link is given below) from 17 May 2019 to 25 May 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://nac.edu.in/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.