NAL Recruitment 2021: National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has invited applications for 43 Technical Assistant, Technical Officer and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NAL Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 21 May 2021.
NAL Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Technical Assistant – 19 Posts
- Technical Officer – 1 Post
- Senior Technical Officer I – 2 Posts
- Senior Technical Officer II – 4 Posts
- Technician – 17 Posts
- Fitter – 6 Posts
- Turner – 1 Post
- Machinist – 3 Posts
- Electrician – 1 Post
- Electronic Mechanic (Ex-servicemen-1) – 1 Posts
- Draughtsman – 2 Posts
- Painter – 1 Post
- Electroplater – 1 Post
- Sheet Metal Worker- 1 Post
Total Vacancy: 43
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 35400/-
- Technical Officer – Rs. 44900/-
- Senior Technical Officer I – Rs. 56100/-
- Senior Technical Officer II – Rs. 67700/-
Age Limit : NAL Recruitment 2021
- Technical Assistant – 28 years
- Technical Officer – 30 years
- Senior Technical Officer I – 35 years
- Senior Technical Officer II – 40 years
NAL Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Technical Assistant – Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/Computer Science/BCA/Electronics instrumentation & control engineering/metallurgy/metallurgical engineering/technology or B.Sc. in computer science/diploma in Hotel Management of at least 3 years full-time duration or at least 2 years full-time duration in cases of lateral admission in Diploma Courses or its equivalent with experience of 2 years in the relevant area/field.
- Technical Officer – B.E./ B.Tech. Or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 55% Marks.
- Senior Technical Officer I – B.E./ B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace or Aeronautical with 55% marks from a recognized University with 2 years experience in Aircraft Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Design and Manufacturing Standards in the Aircraft industry.
- Senior Technical Officer II – B.E./ B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering/Production/Industrial/Aerospace/Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication/Materials Engineering with 55% Marks from a recognized University with 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Turner- SSLC/ 10th Standard pass with Science subject with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate in Turner trade OR National/ State Trade Certificate in Turner trade
OR 2 years full-time experience as Apprentice Trainee from a Recognised Institution in Turner trade.
- Machinist – SSLC/ 10th Standard pass with Science subject with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate in Machinist trade OR National / State Trade Certificate in Machinist.
trade OR 2 years full time experience as Apprentice Trainee from a Recognised Institution in Machinist trade.
- Electrician – SSLC/ 10th Standard pass with Science subject with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate in Electrician trade OR National/ State Trade Certificate in Electrician trade OR 2 years full time experience as Apprentice Trainee from a Recognised Institution in Electrician trade.
Selection Procedure – NAL Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – NAL Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ regular employees of CSIR: No Fee
Job Location : Karnataka
Important Dates : NAL Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 22 April 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 May 2021
How to Apply – NAL Technical Officer Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this NAL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 is Online. Read the NAL Technical Officer Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NAL Technical Officer Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.