Naval Dockyard Recruitment for 118 Apprentice Posts : – Dockyard Apprentice School, Naval Dockyard, Mumbai has invited applications for candidates to apply for apprenticeship training in various trades. Applications are invited from ITI qualified candidates (Male / Female) in various Optional (Non Designated) Trades for enrolment into the one year apprenticeship.
Application Mode : Online
Who Can Apply : M/F Candidates from All India.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 02 Oct 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22 Oct 2018
- Exam Date : 16 Dec 2018
Recruiting Body :Naval Dockyard, Mumbai
Post Name :
- GT Fitter
- Computer Fitter
- Boiler Maker
- Weapon Fitter
- ICE Fitter Crane
- Civil Works / Mason
- Ship Fitter
- Gyro Fitter
- Machinery Control Fitter
- Sonar Fitte
Qualificarion : SSLC + ITI certificate in relevant field
Age Limit : DOB must be between April 1, 1997 and Mar 31, 2004
Selection Procedure :
- Written Exam
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Nil
- SC/ST : Nil
Pay Scale : As per the Apprenticeship rules 1992
Job Loacation : Mumbai
How To Apply :
- Log in to official Website.
- Find this vacancy on the website or check it in its Carrer’s Page.
- Click on Register & Create Usename & Password & Save It.
- Now Log in with the same Username & Password & submit your details.
- Upload Photogaph & signature scanned copy & Pay Application Fees if exists.
- Keep a Hard Copy of submitted Applcation Form for future use.
- Now keep eyes on this website for Admit Card & Exam Date Updates.
- Thats It.Done
Important Link :