Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs 2020 Notification: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, NVS has invited applications for 454 PGT, TGT & FCSA (Faculty cum System Administrator) Posts on Contract Basis. Interested candidates can apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 11th September 2020.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||98|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||283|
|Faculty cum System Administrator (FCSA)||73|
Subject Wise Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
Salary: NVS 454 TGT PGT FCSA Jobs 2020
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||Rs. 27,500 or Rs. 32500 Pm|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||Rs. 26,250 or Rs. 31250|
|Faculty cum System Administrator (FCSA)||Rs. 26,250 or Rs. 31250|
Application Fee – NVS TGT, PGT, and FCSA Vacancy 2020
- No Application Fee
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
Application Mode: Through Email
Important Dates : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs 2020 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 04 Sept 2020
- Last Date of sending Applications: 11 Sept 2020
- Release of Interview Schedule: 14 September 2020
- Interview Date via Virtual Mode: 15 to 17 September 2020
Age Limit : NVS TGT, PGT, and FCSA Recruitment 2020
- General : 21 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 43 Years
- SC/ST : 21 – 45 Years
NVS TGT, PGT, and FCSA Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
1.Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Two year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT or any other NCTE recognized university / Institute, in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- B. Ed degree is not required for the candidates who have undergone four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or other NCTE recognized institution. OR
- MA/M.Sc./M.Com with 50% marks or above and B.Ed
2. Trained Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Four years integrated degree course with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the
- Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of degree.
3.Faculty cum System Administrator (FCSA) :
- B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ Degree with Diploma, CTET.
Selection Procedure – NVS TGT, PGT, and FCSA Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on interview which will be done through a video conferencing.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for a virtual interview for selection, as per date and time communicated on the website of NVS RO Pune on 14.09.2020.
- The virtual interviews will be held from 15th to 17th September 2020 as per the schedule notified on the website.
How to Apply – Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2020
- Mode of Application for this NVS Notification 2020 is Online.Read the NVS Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
How To Apply For NVS TGT, PGT, and FCSA Recruitment 2020
- The candidates have to apply only through Email as well as fill up the Google Form that is provided below.
- Only one application will be accepted by the Cluster Centre JNV for one post.
- Applications will not be accepted in the Regional Office, Pune or any other JNV or at any other email address.
- While submitting the application by email, the candidate must mention the cluster name and the post applied for, in the subject of the email.
- For example, if the candidate is applying for the post of PGT(Economics) and he/she wishes to appear for virtual interview at Sangli cluster centre JNV, the subject will be
SANGLI CLUSTER –PGT(ECONOMICS).
- While submitting the application for FCSA by email, the candidate must mention “Application for the post of FCSA” in the subject of the email.
- The list of Custer centres along with their email IDs is given below.
- In addition to the application by E-mail, the candidate will also submit the application on Google Form as per link provided below.