NCERT Recruitment 2019 for Lower Division Clerk Posts: National Council of Educational Research & Training has issued an official notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk post. There are a total of 17 available vacancies and all important details regarding the recruitment process are mentioned in the notification released on the official website. Applicants looking forward to this opportunity are advised to download the notification from the website to get the details. Other important details are mentioned below
Organization: National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT)
Application Mode: Offline
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 June 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 06 July 2019
Posts Name: Lower Division Clerk
Total Vacancy : 17
Pay-Scale: Rs.9,300-34,800 + GP Rs.4600
Application Fee : There is No Application Fee.
Job Location : New Delhi, Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysuru & Shillong
Age Limit: 18-27 Years.
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
- Aspirants should have a 12th pass and Typing speed of 35 WPM in English OR 30 WPM in Hindi on Computer.
- Only Ex-Servicemen & Persons With Disability (PWD) in the NCERT offices
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Skill Test.
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested relevant documents send to Section Officer (R-II), 5th Floor, Zakir Hussain Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016 on or before July 06, 2019.