NCHMCT Recruitment 2021: National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) has invited applications for 07 Stenographer, Accountant, LDC and Executive Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NCHMCT Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 09 April 2021.
NCHMCT Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT)
Application Mode: Offline
- Executive Officer: 01 Post
- Accountant: 02 Posts
- Stenographer Group ‘C’: 01 Post
- Stenographer Group ‘D’: 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
Total Vacancy: 07
- Executive Officer (Studies) – Rs. 33967 Pm
Accountant – Rs. 30520 Pm
Stenographer Grade ‘C’ – Rs. 29520 Pm
Stenographer Grade ‘D’ – Rs. 25193 Pm
LDC – Rs. 24993 Pm
NCHMCT Stenographer Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Executive Officer: Officers holding the post of Stenographer under the Central Government or Autonomous Body or PSU holding.
- Accountant: SAS (Subordinate Accounts Service) Accountants from any of the organized Accounts Departments.
- Stenographer Group ‘C’: Officers holding the post of Stenographer under the Central Government or Autonomous Body or PSU holding.
- Stenographer Group ‘D’: Class 12th Pass.
- Lower Division Clerk: Class 10th or equivalent with a typing speed of 30 w.p.m.
Selection Procedure – NCHMCT Stenographer Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – NCHMCT Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates : NCHMCT Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 05 April 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 09 April 2021
How to Apply – NCHMCT Jobs 2021
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 09 April 2021.
- Visit the NCHMCT Official website – nchm.nic.in for the application form or download from the given below link and check the notification in the Recruitment section.
- Update all the required details in the NCHMCT Offline Application Form. Attach the document copies of necessary certificates along with your recent Photograph & Signature (If Mandatory).
- At last, send the application form along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials or certificates to the following address “National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, A-34, Sector-62, Noida 201309 (U.P)” before the last date.
- Interested aspirants, please go through the official notification once, before going to apply.