NCPOR Recruitment 2021: National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research (NCPOR) has invited applications for 34 Vehicle Mechanic, Vehicle Electrician, Operator Excavating Machine (Dozers, Excavators), Crane Operator (CRO), Station Electrician, Generator Mechanic/ Operator, Welder, Boiler Operator & Mechanic/ Plumber/ Fitter, Carpenter, Multitasking Staff, Male Nurse, Lab Technician, Radio/ Wireless Operator, Inventory/ Bookkeeping Staff & Chef / Cook Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NCPOR Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 15 July 2021.
NCPOR Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online for 34 Chef Vacancies
|Organisation||National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research (NCPOR)|
|Post Name||34 Vehicle Mechanic, Welder and Other Posts|
|Qualification||12th Pass / ITI / Diploma / Bachelor Degree|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 45103 - 60138 /-|
|Age Limit||Check Notification|
|Last Date||14th June - 15th July 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NCPOR Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research (NCPOR) (an autonomous Institution under Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India)
Application Mode: Online
- Vehicle Mechanic - 03 Posts
- Vehicle Electrician - 03 Posts
- Operator Excavating Machine (Dozers, Excavators) - 01 Post
- Crane Operator (CRO) - 02 Posts
- Station Electrician - 01 Post
- Generator Mechanic/ Operator - 02 Posts
- Welder - 03 Posts
- Boiler Operator & Mechanic/ Plumber/ Fitter - 01 Post
- Carpenter - 02 Posts
- Multitasking Staff - 01 Post
- Male Nurse - 03 Posts
- Lab Technician - 02 Posts
- Radio/ Wireless Operator - 03 Posts
- Inventory/ Bookkeeping Staff - 02 Posts
- Chef / Cook - 05 Posts
Total Vacancy: 34
Salary: Rs. 45103 - 60138 /-
Age Limit : NCPOR Chef Recruitment 2021
- Check Notification
NCPOR Chef Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Vehicle Mechanic, Vehicle Electrician, Operator Excavating Machine, Station Electrician, Generator Mechanic/ Operator, Welder, Boiler Operator & Mechanic/ Plumber/ Fitter, Carpenter & Multitasking Staff - Trade work as per the service records with minimum 04 years experience in respective trades. ITI Certification in relevant trade with 04 years relevant experience or Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with 03 years working experience in relevant field.
- Crane Operator - Trade work as per the service records with minimum 04 years experience in respective trades. Heavy motor vehicle license and operating hydraulic cranes preferably of capacity of more than 20 metric tons with minimum 04 years experience in respective trades.
- Male Nurse - Diploma in General Nursing with 03 years experience in relevant field. Bachelor of Science in Nursing as approved by Indian Nursing Council with 02 years working experience in relevant field.
- Lab Technician - Diploma in engineering with 03 years working experience in handling scientific equipment/ laboratory or Bachelor in Physical Sciences/ Instrumentation with 02 years working experience in relevant field. Trade work as per the service records with minimum 04 years’ experience in radio communication (HF/ VHF) devices. Candidate should be minimum 12th Standard passed and holding GOC to operate the Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS) with 04 years working experience in radio communication (HF/ VHF) devices or Diploma in Engineering (Electronics) with three years working experience in radio communication (HF/ VHF) devices.
- Inventory/ Bookkeeping Staff - 12th passed and ITI Certification in computer operator and programming assistant (COPA) or equivalent trade with 4 years working experience in management of inventory and book keeping or Diploma in computer application or equivalent with 03 years working experience in management of inventory and book keeping.
- Chef / Cook - Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Culinary Art with 03 years of working experience in relevant field or Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Culinary Art with 02 years of working experience in relevant field.
Selection Procedure - NCPOR Chef Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee - NCPOR Recruitment 2021
- Not Specified
Job Location : Antarctica
Important Dates : NCPOR Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 14 June 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 July 2021
How to Apply - NCPOR Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this NCPOR Notification 2021 is Online. Read the NCPOR Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the "Apply Link" given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NCPOR Notification 2021
- Interested candidates need to register themselves by 15 July 2021 by filling online
application form AL-2007 available at NCPOR website www.ncpor.res.in along with copy of document proof for date of birth, PAN card, aadhar card, Marital status, educational qualification and relevant experience.
- Experience in the respective trade shall be considered after completion of educational/technical
qualification i.e., degree/diploma/certificate course.
- Individuals can apply for a maximum of two positions only however they will be allowed for selection process of one position.
- Those registering Online need to send their supporting documents in PDF form quoting their
registration/acknowledgement number on following email address: [email protected]
- In case of any difficulty individual can send the application form AL-2007 in physical form along with all the document on following address, however NCPOR will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delays.
Group Director (Antarctic Operations & Infrastructure),
National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research,
Vasco da Gama
- The list of screened-in candidate shall be displayed on NCPOR website www.ncpor.res.in. For any query, you may contact 0091-832-2525523 or 0091-832-2525520 or can send email on [email protected] .
- Screened-in candidate shall be invited for interview/personal talk. Place and date shall be intimated over registered email-id.