NCRTC Recruitment 2019 for 40 Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts: National Capital Region Transport Corporation Ltd. has invited 40 vacancies for Diploma Candidates.Interested candidates read the complete vacancy details of National Capital Region Transport Corporation Ltd. Recruitment 2019 before apply.Last Date of National Capital Region Transport Corporation Ltd. Recruitment 2019 is 21st December 2019.We have mentioned all the vacancy details of this recruitment such as post details, application fee, pay scale, educational qualifications etc.However for complete details, National Capital Region Transport Corporation Ltd. Official Notification 2019 is attached as well.
Organization: National Capital Region Transport Corporation Ltd.(NCRTC)
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 07 Dec 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 Dec 2019
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
NCRTC Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Posts|
Rs.27,500-97,350 per month
Age Limit: Max 30 years (As on 07.12.2019)
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
Qualification – NCRTC Jobs 2019
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 03 (Three) years’ experience in Civil construction works. Out of which one year should be in construction work in Metro Rail/ Railways project.
- Should have minimum pay package of Rupees three lakh per annum
Selection Procedure – NCRTC Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on Written Exam/ Interview.
Application Fee – NCRTC Recruitment 2019
- No Application fee is mentioned for this recruitment.
Job Location : New Delhi
How to Apply – NCRTC Vacancy 2019
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Career Cell, HR Department, National Capital Region Transport Corporation, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049 on or before 21 Dec 2019, along with self attested copies of following documents :-
(a) Copies of Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards)
(b) Work experience Certificate issued by last employer and Letter/ Office Order of appointment and latest salary slip issued by current employer.
(c) Copies of the APARs
(d) Experience Certificate/ Office Order/ Duty allocation order etc.
(e) Proof of CTC for Private sector candidate.
Envelope containing the duly filled-up application should be super-scribed as- “Application for the Post of Junior Engineer – II (Civil)”
- NCRTC Jobs 2019 Notification & Application Form : Click Here