NEIST Technician Recruitment 2020: North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST) has invited applications for 35 Technician Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NEIST Technician Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 8th January 2021.
NEIST Technician Recruitment 2020 Details
Organization: North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Technician
Total Vacancy: 35
Salary: Rs. 19900 PM
NEIST Recruitment 2020 Trade wise Details
|Name of the Department||No of Posts|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||3|
|Civil Engineer Assistant||2|
|Welder (Fabrication and Fitting)||2|
|Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)||2|
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||2|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||4|
|Medical Lab. Technician (Clinical Pathology)||2|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||5|
NEIST Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 10th or 12th Pass with ITI in relevant discipline + 2 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized institute in the relevant.
Selection Procedure – NEIST Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Trade Test, Competitive Written Examination..
Application Fee – NEIST Recruitment 2020
- General/ OBC : Rs.100
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ CSIR Employees/ Abroad category : Nil
Job Location : Assam
Important Dates : NEIST Jobs 2020
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 4th December 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 8th January 2021
How to Apply – NEIST Technician Jobs 2020
- Mode of Application for this NEIST Technician Notification 2020 is Online.Read the NEIST Technician Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NEIST Technician Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.