NHAI Recruitment 2018 for 70 Young Professional (Finance) Posts : Apply Online for 70 Young Professional (Finance) Posts in NHAI, New Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Karnataka, Punjab Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Telangana, Hyderabad, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Goa, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, Chattisgarh on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by National Highway Authority Of India on or before 11 Dec 2018 til 06:00 PM for 70 vacancies.
Recruiting Body : National Highway Authority Of India (NHAI)
Post Name : 70 Young Professional (Finance)
Application Mode : Online
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26 Nov 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 11 Dec 2018
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Nil
- SC/ST : Nil
Age Limit : Below 32 years of age as on 11.12.2018
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test
Pay Scale : Rs. 60000/- (Per Month)
- Degree in Commerce/ Accounts or ICAI/ICWAI/MBA(Finance) from a recognized University/ Institute
Job Loacation :
- All India Job
- New Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Karnataka, Punjab Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Telangana, Hyderabad, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Goa, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, Chattisgarh
- Experience in Financial Accounting/ Budgeting/ Internal/ Audit/ Contract Management/ Fund Management/ Disbursement in Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and other Government Bodies preferred.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates may apply online at NHAI’s website (direct link is given below) from 26 Nov 2018 to 11 Dec 2018 06:00 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.nhai.org/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Important Link :