NHAI Job Notification: National Highway Authority of India has invited applications for 170 Manager & DGM Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NHAI Manager Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 11 March 2020.
Organization: National Highway Authority of India
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 12 Feb 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 11 Mar 2020
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
Job Location : Across India
NHAI Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Salary|
|Manager (Technical)||46||Rs.67700 – 208700|
|Deputy General Manager (Technical)||124||Rs.78800 – 209200|
Application Fee – NHAI Recruitment 2020
- No Application Fee
Age Limit: Max 56 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
Qualification – NHAI Jobs 2020
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Manager (Technical)||Degree in Civil Engineering
Experience : Three years’ experience in implementation of Infrastructure Sectors related to Highways, Roads and Bridges.
|Deputy General Manager (Technical)||Degree in Civil Engineering
Experience : Six years’ experience in implementation of Infrastructure Sectors related to Highways, Roads and Bridges.
Selection Procedure – NHAI Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply – NHAI Vacancy 2020
- Mode of Application for this NHAI Manager DGM Recruitment 2020 is Online.Read the NHAI Manager DGM Notification 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
- Candidates should send their bio data and printout of online application form to DGM (HR & Admn.)-I A, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5&6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075 on or before 26 Mar 2020 06:00 PM, Along with copies of all required documents and prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’ and photocopy of APARs/ ACRs for the last five (05) years.