NHPC Trainee Engineer Jobs 2020 Notification: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has invited applications for 86 Trainee Engineer and Trainee Officer through GATE 2020 UGC NET–June 2020, CLAT 2020 (for PG) & CA/CMA Score. Interested candidates can apply for NHPC Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 28 Sept 2020.
NPHC Trainee Engineer Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
- Trainee Engineer
- Trainee Officer
Total Post: 86
Salary: Rs. 50000 – 160000 PM
Application Fee – NHPC Vacancy 2020
- Not Specified, May be free
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : All India Job
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates : NPHC Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 29 Aug 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 28 Sept 2020
NHPC Recruitment 2020 Department wise Details
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)||30|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||21|
|Trainee Officer (HR)||05|
|Trainee Officer (Law)||08|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)||22|
Age Limit : NHPC Recruitment 2020
- Maximum : 30 Years
NHPC Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)||Degree (Civil Engg.)/ Technology|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||Degree (Mechanical Engg.)/ Technology|
|Trainee Officer (HR)||PG Degree/ Diploma/ MHROD/ MBA|
|Trainee Officer (Law)||Degree in Law (Professional)|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)||Graduation with CA/ ICWA/ CMA|
Selection Procedure – NHPC Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
How to Apply – NPHC Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2020
- Mode of Application for this NPHC Trainee Engineer Notification 2020 is Online.Read the NPHC Trainee Engineer Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NPHC Trainee Engineer Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.